- PRE-EMERGENT: For crabgrass and summer annual weeds, use Dimension or Barricade products by themselves or in combination with fertilizer.
- BROADLEAF: We stock or have access to a large number of selective herbicides, including Super Trimec, SpeedZone, and Q4. Call or email us for more comprehensive information on the available products and technologies.
- CRABGRASS: Drive, Quinclorac, Tenacity, and Solitare are in-stock items for selective crabgrass control. Check out other products available by special order.
- NUTSEDGE: Technologies to combat nutsedge include Solitare, Dismiss, and Prosedge.
- NON-SELECTIVE ORGANIC: Phydora all-natural weed killer, approved for school use.
- NON-SELECTIVE TRADITIONAL: Roundup ProMax, Roundup QuikPro, and Glysophate containing products that help control vegetation.
- PRE-EMERGENT: Snapshot DG and Treflan 5G are granular herbicides that help keep your beds free of grassy and broadleaf weeds. For those who prefer liquid formulations, choices include ProDeuce and Pennant Magnum.
- SELECTIVE OVER-THE-TOP: Ornamec and Grass Getter are two top options for control of annual and perennial grassy weeds.
- Control vegetation with Roundup, Finale, Pronto, BrushMaster, Pramitol, Casoron, and other products listed here.
- GRANULAR: Broad-spectrum fungicides in the granular form include Eagle, Bayleton, Prophesy, and Cleary's 3336.
- LIQUIDS: Large selection of sprayable fungicides for use in turf and ornamentals, including Myclo 20EW, Daconil, Cleary's 3336.
- OTHER: Copper dust or spray and sulfur dust or spray are also available.
- TURF: We offer the newest technologies available for turf, including but not limited to the following: Allectus, Acelepryn, and Bifenthrin. Products are available in combination with fertilizer or by themselves.
- ORNAMENTAL CHEMICAL FORMULATIONS: For controlling insects and mites in trees and shrubs, choices include Astro, Tempo, Merit, Bifenthrin, Azatrol, and Zylam.
- ORNAMENTAL ORGANIC: Neem oil, Bt, and Tick Killz are natural products that do an excellent job of controlling insects and mites.
- ANTI-TRANSPIRANTS: Apply Wilt-Pruf, Vapor Gard, or TransFilm to keep plants hydrated through harsh winter weather.
- SPREADER STICKERS (ADJUVANT): Exit, Turbo, Complex, Nu Film P, or Magnify are products that can help you enhance effectiveness when used in conjunction with herbicides. They can also help lengthen residual activity when used with insecticides and animal repellents.
- The most effective animal repellants include Deer Stopper, Deer Scram, Deer Off, Flight Control, and Miller's Hot Sauce.
- Fertilizer for both TURF and ORNAMENTALS is a large portion of our business. We either stock or can special order for nearly any requirement.